Thank you for your interest in the Pacific Photobooks Project. Here's some important stuff you need to know :)
All sessions will be held at Information Cultural Exchange, 8 Victoria Rd, Parramatta. Corner Villiers St.
A 10 minutes walk from train station or ferry.
This project spans 6 weeks and each session builds on the content from the previous week, so it is important that you can commit to the 6 weeks. Click here for details about what will be covered in each session.
- Saturday 14 February 2015, 11:00am - 4:00pm
- Saturday 21 February 2015, 11:00am - 4:00pm
- Saturday 28 February 2015, 11:00am - 4:00pm
- Saturday 7 March 2015, 11:00am - 4:00pm
- Saturday 14 March 2015, 11:00am - 4:00pm
- Saturday 21 March 2015, 11:00am - 4:00pm
WHAT TO BRING
Workshops are FREE and all cameras and materials will be provided. If you have your own camera, you are welcome to bring it along. Lunch and refreshments are provided.
Thelma Thomas is the Community Liaison officer for the project and will be present for the duration of each session.
**Please note that numbers are limited. Once registrations have been processed, you will receive email confirmation of your place**